Tuesday, September 13, 2011

'T' is for Twinings (and also ta - tas)

I'm currently drinking Twinings 'Afternoon Tea' blend as I type this - and  I must say, it is most delicious! In fact, I think you should go and make some tea now. Go on, I'll wait.

So, how has your week been thus far? I hope it's going well. If you're reading this from Sydney, how good was today? I wish I had a non-primitive phone to capture all the amazing weather!

Also, I  wanted to share pictures of this desk I picked up at Ikea for just over $100.00.  The style is similar to that of the Parsons desk - plus, the two ends of the table extend out to form a freakin' four person dining table! Yeah, I know - did you just piss your pants too?

 Now, I'm just looking for the perfect, odd-bod upholstered chair for it.






No comments:

Post a Comment