Sunday, May 29, 2011

Best graffiti in Sydney:"I love this city" George St

It's easy to miss, especially if you're always looking on the ground.

I often try to imagine the person who wrote this - standing there on the open ledge, scrawling the message for the whole world to see. Most probably at night, with the black endless sky above him (or her!) and the stifled sounds of sirens and laughter coming from the city below.

Anyway, looking up and seeing it always makes me smile. Even if I'm at uni on a Saturday (as I was last week, when I took these photos).

Trust me, that's sayin' A LOT.






Another thing to love about this city: easy on the eyes buskers who give good drummer/bottle face. 

I love this guy's energy!


 




Left: Time for smiley face                            Right: Time for drummer/bottle face
 


No comments:

Post a Comment