Saturday, July 16, 2011

Non-Parasian Highlights of Paris

Sitting and basking in the sun outside the Notre Dame Cathedral and having a girl come up to me and speak to me in her sing-song French. I smiled and nodded enthusiastically as she spoke, letting her serenade me for a good 2 minutes before interrupting and  informing her that I could not understand a word of French.

In her broken English she said "Oh, ok...sorry...I just wanted to know where you got your boots from. They are beautiful". I replied in my own sing-song bogan,  "Oh thank you, I got them from from this high-end shoe store in Australia called Target".

My $25 Target boots gets the
 French tick of approval

This Ferrari being pulled over by two French police officers on bicycles, in front of our packed tour bus. I think the proper french term for this situation is 'Oh fuck'.

No comments:

Post a Comment